Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tree Blocks

Does it sound funny that I am absolutely in love with some blocks? Well, I am! I have seen these tree blocks on several different toy sites and have been drooling over them. They were pretty spendy and I couldn't justify spending that much on some cut up branches. So then I was going to make some but hubby said I needed a chop saw and I don't have a one... yet. I kept searching and finally found these ones at Heirloom Wooden Toys for $26! And they even came in a really nice fabric bag to store them in. I was so excited when they finally came!
As you can tell...
They are loved by everyone...
even by the older kids.
These tree blocks have been well worth the money and I plan on ordering a second set in the near future!
Simple but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment